This means that consoles updated with 12611 that have Liteon or Benq drives which currently do not read the games like Fable III because of the new AP2.5 checks, are now able to read them.
This hack requires the use of the x360SED v1.0 chip created by SoulHeaven and will be sold within a few days exclusively on Logic-Sunrise and Librasoft Store.
The principle is simple:
– Install the x360SED chip between the 360 mainboard and the DVD drive, solder the one wire from the x360SED to the consoles sync button
– Install Fable III on your console’s hard drive (From an original or a backup)
– Insert the game Fable III until it is recognized by the dashboard (Image of the game while taking the square)
– Press the sync button to eject the game Fable III
– Insert an original game Xbox 360 (Any), press again and the sync button controllers
– Press A to start the game Fable III starts without worries.
Obviously this is not safe for use on Xbox Live
[1:58am] <+c4eva> just a word of warning on the sed “disc swap”, although this passes the timing check, ap25 also returns data from its check which will be wrong with the wrong disk and will get you banned!
Quick Q&A with c4eva…
[2:02am] <+c4eva> the trigger for ap25 is still being investigated, but assume a list of titles of some sort or some check, not the xex!
[2:04am] <+c4eva> no ap25 traffic was ever logged with fifa 09
[2:08am] <demon1300> c4eva, it is known yet whether AP2.5 can flag you in an offline state?
[2:09am] <+c4eva> demon:yes it can
[2:10am] <Foulplay> c4eva if it can in offline state thats only on same console, if you using a console that never goes online but migrate profile to a diff legit console that should have no effect on being banned right?
[2:11am] <+c4eva> console flag
[2:12am] <random294> SSv3 just for ap2.5 games or all others?
[2:13am] <+c4eva> ssv3 will be required for any game that activates ap25
[2:13am] <xanoN> c4eva: does that mean old games that dont have ap25, that we burned, as ssv2 are safe?
[2:14am] <+c4eva> xanon:yes
[2:16am] <******> c4eva do you think it is possible that they activate ap25 with a title update on old games?
[2:16am] <+c4eva> possible
[2:21am] <******> c4eva is it a bad idea playing a retail ap25 game on current fw too ?
[2:22am] <pytec> ******: it’s fine on the old dash
[2:22am] <******> well obv. for new dash
[2:22am] <+c4eva> ******:should be fine
[2:23am] <DeeTroit> is there any updates on the slim 360 hack?
[2:23am] <+c4eva> slim will come with lt+