C4E’s iXtreme LT+ in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
Official release of the iXtreme LT+ v3.0 for 0272/0225/0401/1071 slim Liteons
– Support for topology data on AP25 enabled titles. Will correctly answer any ap25 challenge eliminating need for dae.bin to create a backup.
– No need to make new backups everytime dae.bin is updated on console
– Extra support for rare firmwares
When ap25 was first introduced I devised a way of calculating any challenge which I called the silver bullet which I made reference to along time ago.
This was withheld until it was absolutely necessary. It was easier to replay the fixed challenges.
With unique per console ap25 challenges it has become necessary to use the silver bullet.
A series of measurements are taken across the disk. This topology data is then used to calculate a response to any ap25 challenge.
It is very important that the drive used to create the topology data is reliable at reading discs as bad topology data equals bad ap25 responses.
Liteon drives using 0800 v3 seem to be more accurate for this purpose. Only ap25 enabled titles require topology data. Activation of ap25 on older non-ap25 games although technically possible is highly unlikely.
Currently topology data for xgd3 titles are similar and topology data from one xgd3 title will pass on another xgd3 title although this is not advisable.
Per title title topology data is best as there are slight differences between titles and newer titles could have different topology than existing ones.
One liteon to go and four Hitachis. Have a great year everyone.
Thanks go to Team Jungle and all testers for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.
JungleFlasher is developed in conjunction with Team Jungle in an effort to bring all 360 DVD‐Drive flashing functions together in one easy to use Win32 Application. JungleFlasher provides several functions that up until now were carried out by several different app’s in both Dos and Win32.
Check out http://www.jungleflasher.net for more info, guides and the forum.
BenQ & Lite-On LT+ Multiupload
AP2.5 PATCHES @ http://bit.ly/hWm41u
Official release of C4E’s iXtreme LT+
– Supports Benq and Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
– Optimized PFI code to accommodate AP25 SS data
– Defeats current AP25 protection
– Protects console from logging AP25 violation
– Full disc stealth used by default
– Waveless booting, disc images are assumed to be correct!
– Split-Vid used as default
If booting an AP25 title without AP25 SS game will not boot but will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 2.0.12611.0
If LT+ encounters an unknown AP25 challenge, game will not boot but console will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 2.0.12611.0
AP25 SS are region specific for region locked games (Current Example NFS: Hot Pursuit is both PAL and NTSC – 2 different AP25 Patches)
If you boot the AP25 titles without LT+ you will probably be flagged for a ban.
You cannot spoof a different model drive as that can now be detected. With this release of LT+ you HAVE to have an original Benq or Liteon.
LT+ for slim 9504 is next followed by LT+ for slim 0225
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks go to Team Xecuter for their generous support and input to this project.
You can download the current batch of AP25 Patches from http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58118
Thanks go’s out to C4eva, TeamJungle, TeamXecuter and anybody else involved. Never say Trevor.
Unfortunately I’ll probably be sound asleep when that happens, haven’t slept in 2 days 😦 Have fun #fw fuckers 😉 (and may the rest of you “normal” people out there, also enjoy the release) Thanks go’s out to C4eva, TeamJungle, TeamXecuter and anybody else involved. Never say Trevor.
[2010-11-01 08:33PM] <c4eva> logged entire update process, no vendor packets, only standard inquiry and key exchange, so update process safe!
[2010-11-01 08:37PM] <c4eva> fable 3 not safe! ap2.5 active for that title with new dash!
Full quote HERE
- You’ll be prompted to accept the update when you sign into Xbox Live sometime in the next few hours.
- Regardless of what you have heard, it’s not geographically based. No one area of the world will get it before another.
- If you keep signing out and then back in again, this will NOT force the update…it will only anger people on your friends list who will keep getting a notification. every. time. you sign. in.
- Be patient, everyone will eventually receive the update
If you want to force the update, go to test connection and it should prompt you to do the update.
REMEMBER, it is advised to return your drives firmware to stock before doing dash updates. And for the time being, this update will not allow you to play new games containing ap2.5 And if you try to play those games, you will be flagged for a ban.
Here are a few of the features that are including in this update: Continue Reading