Compatible with the Xbox 360 “Reset Glitch Hack” . There are only two of these available in the UK right now, so grab one while you can.
The CoolRunner-II XC2C CPLD has two separate banks of pins that can operate at different voltages, internal pull-up resistors, and pin keepers.
This development board from Dangerous Prototypes will help you build your first custom logic chip using simple schematic entry, Verilog, or VHDL.
- XC2C64A CPLD with 64 macrocells
- On-board 1.8volt supply for the core
- On-board 3.3volt supply for pins
- Separate pin banks can be operated at different voltages (1.2volt to 3.3volt)
- Selectable 1.8volt, 3.3volt, and external supply for each pin bank
- LEDs for output
- Push button for input
- Populated JTAG header
- Easy to program with the Bus Pirate and Bus Blaster
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)